Here are some way random pictures from the holidays:
I tapped into my suppressed-inner-Martha-Stewart-ness and baked this year. I made toffee, chocolate-chip cookies, and peanut butter/chocolate fudge. It was heavenly. Although, I ate way too much toffee. My teeth are still stuck together. We gave a lot of it away to friends and neighbors and everyone was so impressed and enamored with me. Ha ha.
Christmas Eve tradition: Sugar cookies for Santa!
Look at these faces!!! Whose children are these? Ha!
Christmas Day dinner on our HUGE, EMPTY dining room table. Everybody got their own wing of the table to spread out. We made turkey, stuffing, rolls, sparkling cider, etc. All the goodies.
Christiana loves riding on her daddy's shoulders because he's so tall!! I love these two together. It melts my heart. By the way, we have had the most amazing weather. Sunny and warm.
Christie loves her new shopping cart that Santa brought her. As well as a pull-along doggy in front.
Jacob loves playing his new Harry Potter game on his DS. And Santa brought Jimmy a Po-Go stick that's lying on the ground there.
Jimmy's favorite gift: Reebok Zigs. He's insane shoe-man!
Jacob also got a BB gun. Oh, man.
...and an electric scooter!! Fun!
Christiana found a little seat in the garage.
Jimmy got a new bike from Santa, too.
And this is my favorite picture, I think. Jimmy got a new Book of Mormon from me for Christmas with his name, James Barlow Blaser, emblazened across the front in gold lettering. We read it together at night before bed and this is where he keeps it during the day. When I saw it there the other day, my heart skipped a beat. I was one proud mama. I hope he always values the scriptures in his life.
Well, that's all for now, folks. Happy New Year to all of you, my dear friends and family. I hope 2012 is your best year ever.
1 comment:
What a future missionary! That is too presh. And I'm starving sitting here looking all the frickin' delicious pictures of things I want to reach into the screen and pull out and eat right now! Thanks a lot!!!!
Post a Comment