Jason and I left the kids in Idaho and went to Salt Lake City for a George Strait concert. All my country music dreams came true.
The temple is behind us in this picture but you would never know it!!! It was so foggy!
Of course, I have no pictures of the concert because no cameras were allowed ... even though EVERYONE had a camera. Oh well. My soul is filled to the brim with loving memories of the concert as well as a wonderful weekend with my amazing husband, Jason, who spoiled me and showed me the greatest time of my life pretty much!
We spent a little time shopping and mingling around Temple Square. We stayed downtown and had a delicious dinner at one of our favorite restuarants, Biaggi's. Then, the concert!!!!! Words can't describe.
3 comments:
SO JEALOUS! I saw George in SL when I was in college, that was a LONG time ago. I'd love to see him one last time. :) Glad you had such a great get-a-way!
Oh my fun-ness! So glad you got to escape!
Grandma Rosie-- so cute!!!
Glad you had some lovey time with the hubs- and George!
Post a Comment