When does school start????? Ha ha ha
So this field near our home just decided out of the blue to become an explosion of sunflowers. I was shocked to see it after our week in Whitefish. Um, it wasn't there before our trip!!
So I hopped on my bike and rode over there with my camera dangling around my neck and took a few shots. No big deal.
This final picture is a red milk can my mom bought for me in Whitefish that we filled with yarrow. Yarrow is all over Bozeman next to creeks and rivers. Mom slunk down and chopped off about 200 pounds of yarrow while I stood on the road and warned her of cars coming so she could hide. Ha ha ha! What a memory for me. She took home half the loot. But doesn't it look lovely? It will be a beautiful decorative addition to my mega-bland home.
2 comments:
How beautiful, all of them!
That first picture is UNREAL! beautiful. Love that milk can.
Post a Comment