And that's what it was! It was an extravaganza by all accounts. We headed to St. George to my parents' home for the festivities. It was lovely.
The kids all slept in one big king-sized bed. Christie in the middle so she wouldn't roll out.
Jason and I escaped to Vegas for two nights for some cozy birthday time. I turned 37 on Thanksgiving Day. This was our room's view from the Bellagio where we stayed. We shopped and ate out -- my favorite things to do.Thanksgiving Day, my mom and I joined forces and threw it all together!
Selfie in the kitchen!!! Perhaps I could show more teeth next time.
And the men did this ... ha ha ha
And the kids did a lot of this ...
Jason and I the morning after Thanksgiving. Ha ha ha ha ha!
Sweet Christiana pie!
And we did lots of this -- playing with our cute cousins at their house and at our house and at the park. These kids are such good friends ... just warms my tender heart!
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Birthday to me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too!
2 comments:
Fun pictures. Your "Morning After" pic made me giggle. :)
Sure looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures of you and your Mom! Adorable you two! xoxo
Post a Comment