Where do you want to live?
Where do you want to go to church?
Where do you want to send your kids to school?
Which climate do you prefer?
Where do you envision growing old with your spouse?
What do you want to see when you sit on your front porch? Or back porch?
Which place will allow you to be the best person you can be?
I can't tell you how many millions of times Jason and I have asked each other these questions.
Residency is coming to an end in six short months. SIX months. Our three years is up.
Now what?
Go on. Tell us.

5 comments:
T-E-X-A-S.
What a good question. We've been thinking about that a lot lately too. Brad and I have realized hat we care more about being around family than we thought we did. I think that's our priority. That and opportunities for our kids. Good luck!!
UTAH! St. George is the best but also if I have to live here in Ogden I think you should too!
You are lucky you have so many options open for you, but so hard, too. Maybe you and Jason should each make a list of pros and cons of each place. Would that help?
Hello...Utah so I can actually see you!
Post a Comment