Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Idaho Girl, Part 2


I had the good fortune of visiting Twin Falls this past weekend BY MYSELF!  It was lovely.  Thank you, Jason, for being a true man and taking care of the kiddos while I was away.  I looked at homes, mostly, and visited each of the three neighboring school districts, and talked to a lot of moms.  I was also lucky enough to attend a session at the temple on Friday night.

I had a great time BY MYSELF but I definitely missed my family and was happy to come "home" to Texas.  I will miss Texas a lot a lot a lot -- but I know we will be so happy in Idaho. 


This is the bridge that comes into Twin Falls from Highway 84 and crosses over Snake River Canyon.


 Another picture of the Snake River Canyon.


The temple, duh.


I missed this face while I was gone!  We're back together again, finally.  :)

2 comments:

PixieGirl said...

Now dear, you know that you will look fabulous in cowboy boots drivin' a big ol' truck!

Amy said...

Whoa!!! That bridge looks really high and scary!!! Can't believe this is actually happening!!! :(
Love you!