Friday, March 23, 2012
No Pictures Yet
No, I haven't taken any pictures yet of the blooming Texas bluebonnets that are all around everywhere. And, yes, friends of mine on Facebook and blogs have taken darling professional-looking photographs of their children amongst the flowers with sunsets in the background and rustic fences and old barns as backdrops. And, yes, I want to copy them and do the same but then they would know I copied them. And my pictures would obviously be "not as good" as theirs. So I'm left with just posting this stock photo from Google Images!
This morning while driving Jimmy to the dentist, he was commenting on the beautiful bluebonnets that line the highways and roads.
"Bluebonnets are the state flower of Texas. Every state has a flower. Except England. They have a bad king there."
Made me laugh.
I will get my camera out and try to take some pictures of my uncooperative children who totally throw fits when I make them pose. But I will do my duty as a mother with an expensive camera and yell at my kids to sit still and look cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We're going to take in the bluebonnets thus weekend! Do you think I can make everyone stay in their Sunday clothes for pics?
So funny because it's true. We bought into the whole "having to have an expensive camera" cliche as much as I hate to admit it... Oh well.
Post a Comment