Monday, July 23, 2012

Bozeman, Montana

We've left California.  We're now in Bozeman, Montana ... our new home.  We are so happy.  Beyond happy.

Jacob and Jimmy before church in California.

 In Plano, Idaho at the cemetery where Jason's dad, Clair, is buried.  Very special.

 The Rexburg Idaho Temple.  Really, really tall spire!  Gorgeous temple.

 The boys racing up the stairs at the temple.  Of course, everything's a race and/or competition.

 Christiana looking cute at the temple.

I took this picture today of our surroundings in Bozeman.  We were driving around and I made Jason pull over so I could jump out and take this picture.  It's so beautiful here.  I can't believe this will be home.  I feel so lucky.  And the best thing of all is that our family is finally all together after being separated since early June.  We're eager to get settled and begin our new adventure.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for Bozeman. Can't wait to hear about your adventures that lay ahead.