Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Real O.C.

We spent a day in Orange County, visiting family and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Below is Laguna Beach.  It turned out to be a misty evening but it didn't stop us from enjoying the sunset trying its hardest to creep through the clouds.  I thought it was absolutely breathtaking to see the sky like that, stand on the shore and feel drizzly raindrops on my face.


Earlier in the day, we stopped by the Newport Beach Temple and let the kids walk around.  We brought a little picnic lunch and ate it there by the fountains and the flowers.  What a beautiful temple.



Our kids have been so awesome on this month-long trip in California.  I'm so grateful to my parents for taking such good care of us while we've been here.  I love California so much and I've loved having my kiddos here with me.  What an amazing summer we're having.

We've chosen Bozeman, Montana as our new home.

What happened to Twin Falls, Idaho, you ask?  Well, a few red flags popped up during our contract process with the hospital up there and so we decided to try another avenue.

We're excited for the next chapter in our lives.  We've learned that it just doesn't matter where you live, where your house is, or which job you choose.

Family is most important.

Keep the family together and it'll be home no matter what. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Amen to family!!!!