Friday, November 23, 2012

Uh-Oh!

I can't blog anymore because I've maxxed out my photo storage or something like that and I'm too dumb to figure out why and I have no energy to learn how to fix it.  Help!  Is there someone out there really smart who can share their knowledge?  And please use 3rd grade words and explanations.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I've had a few friends who have said the same thing. So weird. I've had my blog for years and never maxed out. But I do shrink my pictures before I download them. I'm sure I'll be running out of space soon. Most friends have just started a new blog :( One called it "Roberts Part 2" Boo!!

Diana said...

Good idea. So it's the blog that runs out of space? Not your computer?

PixieGirl said...

What??? This is devastating...somebody fix it!!!

Nicole said...

I had my blog for several years too before this started, but my sisters got theirs maxed out before me and they had them for shorter times...so I do think google changed the policy, but shrinking down your pictures does help. Pretty much all there is to it is that you have to add more storage for $5 a year...which to me is totally worth it- come on it would cost that just printing out my pictures each week lol. So when you are logged onto your blog in the main page (where it lists the blogs you follow) go to the top right corner and click on the dropbox next to your name and click "settings" On there I think "storage settings" is the 3rd thing on the list so you can click on "view or modify" and that is how you add storage. You can even set it up to auto renewal each year. OR if you want to start a new blog all over you can but since you take nice pictures with your nice camera (takes more storage) you will probably run out of room again and have to start again...do you really want to do that each year? Just pay the 5 bucks! :) lol

Diana said...

Thanks, Nicole. I hate paying for storage. I'm a cheapskate. I'm pondering on it. Thinking. Analyzing. :)