Sometimes getting winter boots off is really, really hard.
Jimmy's friend is helping him out a little bit.
Collapse to the floor! Winter boot still on! I guess it takes a mom to really do the job right. :)
Later, while overhearing Jimmy's conversation with his friend as to why he missed his birthday party, Jimmy told him, "Your birthday party was on a Sunday. And I try to keep the Sabbath Day holy. Do you go to church? I go to church. Do you believe in Jesus? I believe in Jesus! Do you?"
Who is this amazing boy of mine?
Later, while overhearing Jimmy's conversation with his friend as to why he missed his birthday party, Jimmy told him, "Your birthday party was on a Sunday. And I try to keep the Sabbath Day holy. Do you go to church? I go to church. Do you believe in Jesus? I believe in Jesus! Do you?"
Who is this amazing boy of mine?
1 comment:
Hilarious!! He's doing a full back bend!!! Jimmy,,,, we love our amazing jimmy b!!!!
Post a Comment