Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Break and Such

Long time, no blog!  I can't believe I've gone a whole 13 days without a post.  Shameful!
We were on Spring Break, though, ya'll.  So we took the family unit down to my parents' in St. George.  I forgot what it felt like to be warm, so that was why we went.
We had so much fun and spent all day every day OUTSIDE, which really was a stunning achievement.  I was neglectful in my picture-taking because I was too busy lying on a blanket on the grass, ignoring everybody and reading a book which I unintentionally left behind so now I'll never know the ending.
 



 Christie got sick on the trip down and only threw up three times in the car.  Lucky us!  That was really awesome!
 This is my parents' home ... obviously.  I wouldn't take pictures of somebody else's house ... that would be a tiny bit creepy and stalker-ish.  Although, I wouldn't put it past me to do something like that. 
 This picture is a surprise to me because I am looking so much like a MOM.  Feeling very mom-ish in this shot.
 Jacob is overly obsessed with building fires and doing Scout things so Grandma Joan and him built one in the backyard.  Needless to say, I was slightly wary of the entire situation.  But Jacob was adamant so I caved.  Grandma is a champion scouter anyway, so I knew he was in "semi-" safe hands.



Now, we're home.  My goal each year is to put ninety million miles on my car so the trip was worth it.  You know how much I love to road-trip it!!!  Back to school and life.  I laughed for about an entire hour when Jimmy brought home this paper from school.  I just love that boy.

 And sweet little Christiana got to pick out her Easter dress at Costco the other day.  It's a little big but she'll grow.  I can't believe she'll be 3 next month.  WHY???
And don't you just love my attractive back patio?  Another two months of winter and I might venture outside and fix it up nice.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That copy of the school assignment - hilarious!!! I love Christiana's dress (big or not because that kind of dress can be long).

PixieGirl said...

You are funny! Stalker comment-funny, Jimmy's research page-funny, Leaving your book behind-also funny. Love you funny girl!