Sunday, March 31, 2013

You Want Easter Pics?

We had the most fun this weekend.  Where do I begin?  Friday we saw "The Croods" and the kids loved it.  I gleaned a gospel message from the whole thing, which I will gladly share in another post.  I always do that, don't I?
 
Saturday we joined a bunch of families at a friend's house/farm for an Easter egg hunt and potluck.  The kids were in heaven -- we all were!  It was so fun to be on a farm for an afternoon.  The horses, cows, bonfire, open space, etc. 
 



 Jimmy played kickball with a bunch of kids and scored!
 The egg hunt was through a forest-y area on the property.  Some of the eggs had money in them as well as candy so the kids were freaking out.


 The boys were seriously concentrating.  Christie and I were just trying to avoid horse poo.



EASTER SUNDAY:










  This whole weekend will be a wonderful memory for me.  I love my little family so much.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You have such a beautiful family. Don't even get me started on Christiana's Easter dress!! LOVE!

raisruckus said...

What an awesome weekend for sure! the hunt looks like a blast, especially the money part. :) Your family truly is so beautiful, inside and out. Happy Easter sweet friend.

missblaser said...

I am terrible at commenting on blogs, but I love yours and follow it religiously! You're family is so adorable and I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Much love from NYC! xoxo