Sunday, April 21, 2013

Christie's Big Birthday Celebration











We had the best weekend ever celebrating Christiana's 3rd birthday.  I can't believe my little Rocket Baby, born 13 minutes after arrival at the hospital, is now so old and big.  But she is the most delightful child you've ever met.  Sweet and obedient and kind. 

Grandma Rosie and Uncle Marty and Aunt Stancy visited from Rexburg for the weekend to help us celebrate and enjoy our gorgeous weather -- ha ha ha NOT!  But we had a good time nonetheless, ya'll.

Christie got a new kitchen, a tea set, Kermit the Frog dolly, and some play food for her kitchen.  Her Aunt Amy sent her the most darling jammies and candy and a matching game.  Jason's medical assistant, Linda, came to the party as well and brought Christie two outfits and a Minnie Mouse toy.

Christie wanted a Mickey Mouse cake so I had Walmart take that side of things.  It turned out so good!  I was surprised at how cute it turned out.  And the cake is actually really tasty and I have been helping myself to huge portions.

Anyway, a great celebration and lots of fun for everyone.

Happy Birthday, Angel Baby Cookie Pie!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That has to be the cutest play kitchen I have ever seen!! Happy Birthday beautiful, Christie. I love getting to know her through your blog.

Amy said...

COULD SHE BE ANY HAPPIER?!?!?????
I want to be her!!! :)