Well, he's not really a puppy. He's 2 1/2 already. But he's so tiny that he feels like a puppy. We named him Scout and he's a full-breed Yorkie. I can't get a decent picture of the dude because he's so wiggly all the time. By the time I snap the picture, he's somewhere else completely.
Friends of ours couldn't keep him anymore and we had been looking for some time for a dog that was already house-trained and non-psycho. And Scout fits the bill perfectly. (His original name was Bruce but we wanted to change it.) He scratches the back door when he wants to go out and he has never barked once. Dream come true because, seriously, a dog that barks all the time makes me craaaaazy.
The kids are over-the-moon for him. Constantly holding him and playing with him. He's just a little sweetheart. We're happy to have him.
1 comment:
There is nothing sweeter than having a pup in the house. I love watching all the kids with Bella, but the one who cracks me up is Mike. He loves her more than anyone I think. :) Give that little Scout a belly rub for me!
Post a Comment