Friday, May 24, 2013
Nature Love
I had a great time tonight on my very own photography date. I love doing this. All the time I am driving by gorgeous settings and views and scenes and I tell myself, "One of these days, I'm going to get my camera and photograph a few of these lovelies." So we were driving home this evening and saw all this gorgeousness and decided that today was the day.
These pictures are within walking distance of our home. So when I go on my run/walk, these are the things I see. I feel so fortunate to live in this beautiful place. It's worth the wait to see summer come around in Montana.
Won't you come for a visit and you can see for yourself how beautiful it is here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazingly beautiful! You are blessed.
What on earth...I would be in such good shape if I had this as running scenery! Lovely beyond loveliness!
Post a Comment