Monday, September 9, 2013

This Day



Seeing my little girlie pie head to preschool is definitely bittersweet.  She was so ready, though.  She went over the drill with me over and over again.  "So I stay at school and I say bye-bye to you and you say bye-bye to me, we kiss, and then you come back later.  Right???"  Absolutely zero anxiety, this girl has.  Which I am grateful for, I guess.

I did double-ponies in her hair today with a french-braid starter.  She looked so cute.  The outfit she had on before this one was so funny.  Pink t-shirt with red velour pants.  I helped her change and then she sat perfectly still getting her hair done.

I love my baby girl so much. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

She's at such a fun age! Hope you weren't too sad and enjoyed a little silence in your house ;)

raisruckus said...

She looks beautiful. Bitter sweet day when they march themselves in with confidence. :)

PixieGirl said...

Ouch! Sometimes the most joyful moments hurt the worst. She is such a little dolly!