We went to St. George for Spring Break this year (again!). It seems to be our go-to destination for all things fun in the sun.
Before we left, Jacob received some more medals and awards at school. It seems like once a week this kid is getting another award! He qualified for the state Science Fair so he earned a medal for that. Then he earned another "Great Job!" award from his science teacher, Mr. Hannahoe.
So it's been a great couple of weeks for us. Lots of traveling. Lots of adventure. Worth every second.
St. George, hiking the Temple Quarry trail.
Lots of outdoorsy stuff. Heaven!
We got home on Saturday. I was tired from driving. Church on Sunday brought about some much needed rest and relaxation.
I love how Jason performs his pre-Church inspection with all the kids. He does this every week, checking for clean faces and hands, and that the outfits are in perfect condition.
...as Scout watches on, his little assistant. Ha!













2 comments:
I love this. Looks like life is treating y'all right. I was totally going to point Scout out on IG but then I forgot. LOVE IT!
Oh, and Jacob... You're a rock star!
I still love this pre church inspection ritual. So cute. Looks like the weather was fabulous in st. George. Fun!!
Post a Comment