Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference Weekend

My sister, Amy, and I had a ridiculous-filled weekend of nonstop laughter and hilarity, mixed with totally awesome spiritual experiences blended in perfectly and seamlessly.  Best conference weekend.  One highlight was meeting the Relief Society, Young Women, and Primary auxiliary presidents and counselors.  We sat at the same table as Linda K. Burton and ate lunch with her and her cute family.  How did we get so lucky?  Well, my mega-superstar cousin is on the RS General Board so she was kind enough to invite us to the luncheon between sessions on Saturday.  It was marvelous.
 
It's not even fair to any other human that we should have so much fun.  I apologize to all other humans.














 
 

I can't even ...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That last picture of the temple is GORGEOUS!!! Such a fun weekend. Only sad we didn't see you.

raisruckus said...

Y'all had way too much fun for two people! Glad it was awesome, y'all deserve it! :)