Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day - Idaho

We spent Mother's Day with our dear mother and grandmother, Rosemary, down in Idaho.  We enjoyed endured freezing cold ice-wind and rain, but we didn't let that dampen our spirits!  Jason and I enjoyed a trip to the temple, which is what I really wanted to do for Mother's Day.  It was lovely.  I loved looking over at Jason during the session and see him wink and wave at me.  Sweet husband. 
 
The kids always have a blast there at Grandma's house.  It's so much fun for them to play outside with limitless space!  I don't blame them for loving it there.  Uncle Marty makes great effort to show them a good time, letting them ride 4-wheelers, working on a fence or in the garden, hunting for deer horns, boat rides, etc.  He's the best.
 
On Sunday, Mother's Day, we had a delicious meal after church with many family members, which Jason totally prepared start to finish.  I sat on the couch all day.  He also bought me a beautiful flower bouquet and chocolate-covered strawberries.  Rosemary just turned 89 so we were happy to spend time with her and make her feel loved and happy.  She's such an angel.
 
 










Of course, I can't drive through the Gallatin Canyon without taking a picture of my favorite river!

1 comment:

PixieGirl said...

Oh you do always have the grandest adventures! Cute haircut too lovey!