I take a lot of pictures with my phone and some of them are blog-worthy.
Jason brought me flowers for Mother's Day and I did a cheesy shot.
I was lying on Christie's bed one day, playing and reading books with her. She grabbed her bunny and I said, "Love your bunny!"
There was a 6th grade band concert -- Jacob plays the trumpet! -- so we walked down the trail to school as a family. Warms my heart to live right here and to have my boys attend this darling school.
Strawberry time!
Beautiful sunset.
The boys escorted Rosemary into the church meetinghouse on Sunday, Mother's Day, in Idaho. The boys have grouchy looks on their faces but they really were in a good mood. They were taking their task seriously, I think, and I just happened to catch their scowl.
Jimmy received a "Golden Paw" award for his 3rd grade class the other day. I was so proud of him. He's had a great year. And we LOVE Mr. B.
Sweet Christie in her morning pajamas.
It was great to be in Texas again this past weekend. I flew to Dallas for a fun weekend with my sister that lives there. We toured the newly opened George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum yesterday, Memorial Day, and had a lot of fun. I spent about four days with my dearest Amy and had the best time ever. I miss Texas and my sister and brothers that live there.










1 comment:
I love the random photos!
Post a Comment