We are moving to Tyler, Texas in about a month. I wanted to share some pictures of beautiful Bozeman before we move. We're excited to get back to Texas but also sad to leave Bozeman, in some respects. There are definitely things we won't miss, but generally speaking, it is tough to move anywhere and leave any place.
Lastly, I just want to say that I am grateful to have been pregnant for a little while again. At six weeks, I lost the pregnancy, my fourth miscarriage. I am thankful for the chance I've been given to at least attempt to bring more babies into our family. It hasn't been easy and I am not angry or disappointed. We tried. But I am done with trying now and can just enjoy and appreciate the family I do have. (Which I do!) I had a really amazing experience during this particular trial, very faith-promoting and testimony-strengthening. I won't share it here or over the pulpit at church. But I can tell you that Heavenly Father is so very mindful of us and for that I am feeling so grateful and blessed.
Bittersweet.




7 comments:
I'm so sorry you had to struggle through another miscarriage, but I too know that it is a special time to receive direct answers to prayers and feel love from our Heavenly Father. I'm also very happy for Tyler... that's way closer!!!
Bittersweet is right! Sorry for your loss and happy you received the answers you needed. Thoughts and prayers for you. Good luck with the move.
You are an amazing woman! I wish we lived closer to one another! Big HUGS friend!
I am so sorry-- I've been through a few miscarriages myself (3). Sounds like you had an amazing spiritual experience. Heavenly Father is watching over you! Love you cousin xoxo
So sorry Diana, xoxoxoxo! We just booked our tickets to fly out to TX Halloween weekend. We would love to see you guys!
:( Sorry to hear that! Just one more reason to love the gospel and the blessings it brings in our lives (here and after)
Good luck with the move!
Oh darling...what a lovely example of grace you exhibited as you so gratefully express the pain and joy of having a little one growing inside of you for a tiny moment. So sad for you! Thank you for your beautiful strength! Love you!
Post a Comment