All of these pictures are from my phone but I want them for my family journal, too!
Christie is learning how to steal my phone and tap all the buttons on it. She took a picture of her feet the other day and I love it.
We live right near a real farm with donkeys, geese, cows, and barns. It's very fun for the kids to feed the donkeys and pet them.
Fall pictures. Can't resist.
Christie and I spent an afternoon hiking up Sourdough Trail in Bozeman. We walked barefoot in the river (instantly frozen feet), and picked out our favorite leaf. I was going to take a picture of our favorite leaf but Christie sent it down the river. We had fun. Last week, our temperatures were in the 90s so we were happy to be so warm.
One of our favorite spots in Bozeman is the Museum of the Rockies. We love it there.
Jason and I celebrated 14 years of marriage on the 16th of this month. I love this man.
I drive over Middle Creek every day taking the kids to school. It's so beautiful!
I think it is so adorable how Christie writes her name on her lunch.














1 comment:
Happy 14! You do realize that many people in this world will never know what I feels like to be married that long! Such an experience that comes up lacking when you try to put it into words. There are so many emotions and so much depth to a good marriage and I am happy that you get to be a part of one!
Post a Comment