Sunday, November 16, 2014

Holy Mother of Uploads

This is our new home in Texas.  I can't tell you how happy we are to be here.  We are getting settled.  Our house is still full of boxes and things to be done.  But we're here.  We can breathe out. 
 


Now I can add a bunch of pictures from the past month.  I'm not going to label every single one because my head might explode.  These pictures are from our last day in Bozeman, our subsequent journey to St. George and then on to California where we vacationed at Disneyland.
 
 
Christie and her preschool class at a pumpkin patch in Bozeman.






 I do not know the names of these other children.  Life was so chaotic at this point, I can't even believe I remembered to pee.  Just be it known to all that my kids had GREAT friends in Bozeman and it was sad to say good-bye.










Jacob's face is bright red because his last class on his last day of school was P.E. and he is like his mama -- his face gets bright red when running.  It's one of the more beautiful Barlow traits that we enjoy.


Disneyland, California Adventure, and Huntington Beach.  So much fun.  For some reason, all these pictures uploaded in opposite order.  We went to the beach on our last day but they came up first.  No big deal; right?  If you look at all of these pictures, you will be the blog hero of the year.  So many pictures!  But we had a total blast.  No one had a meltdown at Disneyland or anything.  No one threw up.  The kids were awesome -- their faces made the trip so worth it, seeing them so happy and so in awe of everything.  I've got Disneyland fever and want to go back again really soon.


























 
















































 

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Holy Cow, you know how to pack it in!

1. You are beautiful.
2. What is that chocolate goodness?
3. Everyone is getting soooo grown up.
4. We want to see that house in real life!

Nicole said...

I don't think it's quite fair to be posting beach pictures when we in Utah are stuck in winter right now! ha! (Actually it's been really warm here). So glad you are getting settled and your home is beautiful! :)