Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December to Remember

December always brings a lot of excitement.
 
Jacob turned 13, which I am in denial about.



In our darling new ward, they welcomed Jacob and gave him the awards he earned in Bozeman.






Christie and Jimmy had a little Christmas concert at school.  They were so darling.



And Christmas morning came and went at its usual 100-miles-an-hour speed.



 
We had my parents here with us from St. George.  I didn't take pictures of them with my camera, but I did with my phone.  But for some reason I don't have the brain capacity/intelligence to forward pictures from my phone on to the blog!  I'll add them later.
 
Happy New Year!  2015!  Wow!

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. You need to meet "dropbox!" I blog from my phone often, but when I have a ton of pictures I use dropbox now. You download the app on your phone and on your computer and whatever you put in one, shows up on the other. Done. Easy as pie!

Michelle said...

Lilly had the same Christmas dress! How funny-- but I was totally dying because we left a TON of glitter everywhere!