Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break

After my father-in-law's funeral in Idaho, we drove to California and enjoyed a quick visit with my parents and my sister Amy and her kids who flew in from Dallas.  We went to Disneyland one day and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library the next.  We had a great time visiting my two favorite places in California.  That's all I needed to feel the California love!


Shockingly enough, I only had Jimmy with me at Disneyland that day.  I kept Christiana home with my mom and then Jacob announced that he would rather stay home, too, with his cousin Ryan to play and swim with him.  Score!!  We had so much fun, it was not even fair that Jacob and Christiana missed out.  I felt bad but at the same time I was loving my one-on-one time with Jimmy James. 


Amy just had Will and her two girls, Sara & Rachel.  So she was down two kids herself!  We had the best time ever.


The girls took off on their own so it was mostly just Will & Jim.



This is with all the kids, minus two, at the Reagan Library.


Amy, my mom, and I.


"I know in my heart that man is good; that what is right will always eventually triumph, and there is purpose and worth to each and every life."

Thank you, President Reagan!  We love you!



1 comment:

Amy said...

"Why are we still in Adventureland!!?!?"
"umm... There's a line here!" LOL- Disney raunch!
Next time I say NO kids!! Haha! :)
Thank you for a fabulous visit! We LOVE you guys!