Sunday, April 1, 2012

What's Next

I can't speak for anyone else in my family, but I am definitely going to miss living in Texas.
I'm going to miss my beautiful home.
I'm going to miss my darling neighborhood.
And my friends.
I'm going to miss the warm winters.
Our home is for sale.
It's sad.
But I'm eager to get on with the rest of our lives.
Excited to get to what's next.




4 comments:

Whitney said...

You really do have a beautiful home! It is always a bittersweet feeling to be moving on but I have a feeling that many wonderful things are in store for you and your cute family!

Amy said...

Sadness! Okay, this post just totally depressed me. I'm going to go cry now!! :(

NO--DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

Christy said...

I knew it would be too good to be true for you to come to California. How far to Utah from Twin Falls? We will just have to meet up in Utah. Want to meet me there in August?

Diana said...

Yes. Yes, I do.