Sunday, May 20, 2012

VIP

These are the most very important people in my life and I love them all so much.

Since I was practically on my death bed sick on Mother's Day, I wanted to get a photo with my kids.  I love these little dudes so much.



 And what can I say about this handsome man?  Wow.  I can honestly say I am more in love today with Jason than I ever thought I could be.  What a tremendous blessing in my life he is to me.  I am so lucky to be his wife.  Beyond lucky.  Oh, I love him a lot.
We sold our house again.  We sold it once.  Those guys backed out.  Well, we sold it again yesterday.  We got the same price as before, so that's good.  On to what's next.  Whatever that is.  All that matters to me is my husband and my kids.  I can live in any house and in any city as long as I have these people around me.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your cute hair!!

PixieGirl said...

You look way to cute when your sick...glad to hear you sold your house...twice :P