Christie doesn't quite grasp the concept of the word "or" yet. So when you ask her if she wants water or milk, she'll say, "Watermilk." No, Christie, do you want water OR milk? "Watermilk." She does this with most choices. She'll combine it into one. For breakfast, it's very confusing. She'll pull down all the boxes of cereal and want you to combine a little bit from each one in her bowl. This morning she had Mini-Wheats, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Frosted Flakes. Or in her words, "Minis, O's, Nice Tiger."
Funny girl.
This is her with one sippy cup of water and one sippy cup of milk.
2 comments:
That is SO cute. I love that she truly does want all of the options. Can't believe how big and cute she is! Also, thanks for your comment on my last post. I feel like we need to sit down and swap stories someday!
Well if I were that cute I'm pretty sure I'd get anything I darn well wanted!
Post a Comment