Wednesday, June 20, 2012

California

We're in California, enjoying our summer at my parents' house until we decide where we're moving to next and when.  Our lives hang in the balance.  Ha ha!

But have no fear, we will decide soon and be on our way.

Meanwhile, we're going to the park every day and enjoying the gorgeous weather and beautiful surroundings, and lots and lots of cozy grandparents time.














I took these last two pictures of my lovely Texas surroundings the morning we left for California.  It was such a gorgeous morning and I was in "mourning" while driving away, leaving our home in Texas ... a place I will always love and hold dear in my heart.

Beautiful Texas.  Beautiful Hill Country.  We were so blessed and lucky to have lived in such a wonderful place.

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

My heart hurts knowing you are gone. What fun new adventures you will have. I love those last two pictures, they will truly be treasures. :)

Jessica said...

How long will you be at your parents? I would love to get together when I come up to Simi

Jessica said...

Or if you want to come have some fun, you can come down to San Diego and we can go to Legoland.