Saturday, June 2, 2012

End of School

We've had a lot of fun celebrating the end of the school year and the beginning of summer.


We went to McKenna Children's Museum in New Braunfels.  Probably my kids' favorite place.







We celebrated the last day of school with friends and teachers.






And Amy and Will came down from Dallas to go to the Alamo and play for a couple of days.








And last but not least, we headed to our favorite town...Fredericksburg!






It's been a fun-filled couple of days.  We loved having our cousin Will here.  Now we are busy packing boxes and getting ready for our move to Idaho.  I am sad/happy.  More sad than happy, I guess, if you want the truth.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Sounds like you guys have been making the most of your last few weeks! Such fun pictures. It's always hard to leave a place you've loved. Hopefully your next adventure will be just as wonderful.

Amy said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, lil sis!
:(
:(
XOXOXOXOXXXXOxxoxoxXo