My sister and I rented a home in Utah for a few weeks and one thing we just had to do -- we attended the Manti Pageant! The best thing ever! I had gone when I was a little kid, probably 25 years ago, no joke, and had not remembered much of anything. So my cute sister Amy and I took our five kids, collectively, and headed to the beautiful Manti temple for the evening. I will never forget it. We had such a fun time.
We arrived right at 6:00, right when the gates open, and had front row seats! We lucked out. We ate so much food, ice cream, and slushies. We got home at 1:30 a.m. Ha! It was worth it.
2 comments:
I need to do this with my kids!! I don't know why I never think about it and then it's too late when I do. Boo!! Hopefully next year. Looks like so much fun.
So cool! We did the Manti Pageant when I was in high school. It was awesome. I decided then I'd get married in the Manti temple. I didn't. :( What a fun trip. :)
Post a Comment