Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rosemary


I wanted to add this beautiful picture of my mother-in-law, Rosemary Polson Blaser.  Such an amazing lady.  Celestial.  Angelic.  Always loving.  Always kind.  Always a friend.  This was taken this past Easter weekend by my niece, Adrianne, and I loved it so much, I had to steal it.  She'll be 89 next month.  I stopped by and visited her for a bit a few weeks ago during my trip to Utah and I told her what a good husband Jason is and she said, "Well, he better be!!"  She said it with such conviction and force that it made me laugh to hear her say it.  She's a true sweetheart.  I love her very much and admire her deeply for her faithfulness to the Gospel and to her family. 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So beautiful! I love Grandma Rosie! She really is the most Christlike loving woman/person on the planet. Just love her!

PixieGirl said...

Don't you just want to be her! She is radiant!