Friday, February 3, 2012

One Single Second

I know I post a ton about Christiana but it seems like this little girl is growing up faster and faster as the months roll by.  She'll be 2 in April and I just can't believe it!  I don't want to miss one single second.






She's precious even with her runny/crusty nose.  Poor baby with a cold!

3 comments:

PixieGirl said...

She is precious...so glad she came to a family that loves her and doesn't let her cute little toddler years slip by without inhaling her cuteness!

Whitney said...

I feel the same way about Max! It just goes by too darn fast! She is such a cutie. Good for you for taking the time to take all those pictures. You will love having them.

Whitney said...

I feel the same way about Max! It just goes by too darn fast! She is such a cutie. Good for you for taking the time to take all those pictures. You will love having them.