Sunday, April 22, 2012

Christie's 2nd Birthday

What a wonderful little girl we have!
Happy Birthday, my dear "Kees-Kees-Anna."

We had such a fun day.  We got donuts in the morning.  I made a white cake with pink sparkles.  We went to McDonald's for lunch and played on the "mee-noun" (playground).  We had cake in the afternoon, got to play on our new slide and, best of all, she got to wear her new horse-y pajamas that Aunt Amy sent her.  All in all, a great birthday!














7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!!! Such a beautiful birfday girl!!! She is SO old and big!!!! Sounds like a wonderful day! :)

Lo-train said...

Cute dress! Cute Jammies! Cute Girl! Cute Mom! Can't believe it's been two years already.

Nicole said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday! I love the picture of her pointing at the "M" at McDonalds...love it. Her and Ari would just have a ball together!

Sarah said...

She is one cute birthday girl. And that cake looks fun!!

PixieGirl said...

Ok the picture of her in jammies with her looking to the side is so beautiful...so snuggly buggly!

Whitney said...

I can't believe she is that old already!! What a sweetheart. Also, loved the slam dunk contest pictures. What a fun family you are!

Christy said...

She is precious! How is it that it has been two years?? I remember when you had your baby and it seemed like I had 9 months more to go. I was so miserable. Now look at these two little girls so grown up. I love it!