Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

Lots of pictures...
but first here's one of Christie and Jimmy on the couch watching a movie.
 We traveled to St. George to be with my parents for a whole week.  It was fun!
 The kids got lots of gifts.  Santa definitely spoiled them this year.

 My mom's precious pride and joy...Mama Kitty







 And Christie and I squeezed in a little tour of the temple grounds.




 And this is a view from my car window on our drive home back to Montana.  Love the winter scenes!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 
Below are just some photos of our home that I took so we can remember.
 This is our farm view off our kitchen.  Love the open space.
 Kitchen/family room all-in-one.  We need some barstools!



2 comments:

raisruckus said...

I love that Christie wore her Princess dress. I think it was at that same age that Lauren lived in her Tinkerbell dress and then moved on to High School musical cheerleader. She loved it, and I'm glad I have that memory of not being the crazy Mom who made her change out of it.

Your house is beautiful. I love all the warm colors of the wood. Gorgeous.

PixieGirl said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! Soo you!