We have fun at home. When it's 15 degrees outside, what choice do you have?
Christie loves watching movies under a blanket. I thought she was looking so cozy there on the couch. Her favorite movie right now is Beauty and the Beast. She's talks all day about how the Beast is mad. I explain to her that he's mad because no one gives him a chance until Belle comes. And the Beast finally realizes that in order to be happy, he has to choose to be kind and loving and to be a friend to Belle. Christie likes the end when the Beast gets nice. "He's happy now, mom. He's happy." But her favorite part is when they're dancing in the ballroom and they walk outside together. Christie has to point out that the Beast isn't wearing any socks! Ha ha ha! Funny girl. She always points out that he has a "blue pony," the blue bow in the Beast's hair. And she also likes to mention that the Beast has blue eyes, too, just like Christie!
Christie and Jacob are seriously the best of friends. Jacob actually plays with her. He likes to get a toy that she wants and then tease her with it so she ends up "tackling" him to the ground and trying to get the toy.
Jimmy - what can I say about this kid? Middle child. Neutral. Everyone's friend. Happiest person alive. He's been working with Jason so diligently on his Pinewood Derby car. The race is tonight so lots of pictures tomorrow.
And as for me, well, I just had a mole removed from my forehead. I feel like I've lost a best friend. I've had my mole since high school. But I went to really great doctor. He's foxy! I think the Band-aid on the forehead is a good look for me and I just might wear it indefinitely.
3 comments:
1. The kids are getting so grown up and darlinger by the second.
2. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie, so Christie and I must be best friends.
3. Do you ever look bad, even with a bandaid on your forehead?!
LOVE all the precious observances by C and the beast and your super long grown up explanations to her! Lol
Jimmy looks like Steve
Post a Comment