Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Who's Who?

Jimmy has two friends in the neighborhood:  Keelan and Keegan.  Not joking.  They're not twins.  They're not related.  The most embarrassing thing is that Jimmy and I both cannot keep them straight.  We can't remember who's who.  Anytime Jimmy wants to play with one of them, we have to have a conference.

"Was it Keelan that called or Keegan?"

"It was Keelan."

"Keelan in the yellow house?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure it wasn't Keegan?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"Is he the one that lives in the brown house or the yellow house?"

"Yellow house."

"Okay.  Then that's Keegan; right?"

"No.  Keelan is in the yellow house."

Grrrrrrrr!!!!

It's so confusing.  Both of these boys are in 2nd grade and in Jimmy's class.  My head might explode!

3 comments:

raisruckus said...

That is awesome. I'd go crazy.

missblaser said...

I am terrible with names! This would be terrible! Good luck!

Elise said...

Lol. That's so funny. You're hilarious.