Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jason's Birthday

Jason turned 47 yesterday.  We had a little cheesy family party for him ... the best kind; right?
I made a sign with all the kids' handprints on it that said, "Happy birthday to our 'hands'ome Daddy.  We love you."
 
 Jason got a few nice gifts.  The new James Bond flick, some clothes, and candy.

 I didn't have a "7" so we settled for "46" plus one candle = 47.
 Jason didn't mind.

 One special gift I made for him was a poem "So God Made a Farmer" with a picture of his dad on a tractor from back in the day.  We shared a little moment together.  It was very special.
Happiest of birthdays to my dear, sweet husband.  Oh, how I love this man!!!!  The sun rises and sets for this guy.  He's my best friend, my cozy Major Blaser.  12 years of marriage and I honestly dig him more and more as the years go by.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice!!!
Happy Birthday J-dawg!!!
We love you!

raisruckus said...

Jason- Dude, you're getting old! :) HAPPY DAY to you. :)

Diana- What a fun day and special gift. You are so awesome. :)

Kira Blaser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kira Blaser said...

I love how the picture and story all turned out!