Good morning, students!
Jacob is entering 6th (middle school), and Jimmy will be in 3rd. So glad they got some amazing teachers this year. Everything aligned in my favor. Ha ha
I was in a slump all day yesterday because I will miss the freedom of summer and being with my kids all day. But at the same time, it's okay to get these dudes out the door and on their way to awesomeness. I'll just miss them a lot.
Yesterday, Jacob sat down for lunch and said, "I think I have the 13th Article of Faith memorized." So he recited it perfectly and we were all amazed and thrilled. He said that while he was mowing the neighbor's lawn, he just kept repeating it over and over again.
Jimmy James. What can I say about this darling boy. He wanted to wear his sweat bands over his long-sleeved T-shirt. I said, "Are you sure?" He was sure! Okay, then!
I love these boys so much. I'm so glad they're friends. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I love being their mom. It's my favorite thing.
And I just want to add how proud I am of Jacob for earning money for a new bike this summer! He mowed lawns and worked all summer. Great job, Jacob.
2 comments:
I love the picture if them riding off to school together. So cute.
I'm so with you on the freedom of summer but letting them do their thing. I am torn between both. You are one lucky mom to cute kiddos.
Post a Comment