Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Rose

I've loved this for so long and finally wish to post:
 
 
Our perfect Father does not expect us to be perfect children yet.  He had only One such child.  Meanwhile, sometimes with smudges on our cheeks, dirt on our hands, and shoes untied, stammeringly but smilingly we present God with a dandelion – as if it were an orchid or a rose – and He receives it.  –Neal A. Maxwell

 
"The Lord is much more concerned with the offerer than the offering.  When we judge our efforts or the efforts of others to be merely a dandelion, I am grateful that He sees a rose."  -my friend, Heather.



So thankful for insightful friends who share the Gospel with me, who set a good example and make me think about my journey, my weaknesses, my efforts, and whether I am being as kind to others as He is kind to me.

No comments: