Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween







Every year we look forward to Halloween with great anticipation.  We go trick-or-treating.  We do the school parties.  We buy and eat pounds and pounds of candy.  And when it's all over, I collapse on the couch.  Ha! 

Jimmy dressed up as a Star Wars clone.  Jacob decided he was not interested in trick-or-treating and wanted rather to stay home and be the man of the house and pass out candy to everyone.  Mind you, Jason's been out of town all week at a conference in San Diego.  (Don't get me started on that one.)

Christie was back and forth all day on what she wanted to do.  She tried on every costume in the Halloween box and finally decided on the Mulan outfit, or the geisha.  I put white powder all over her face and filled in her lips with my "Russian Red" lipstick.  She looked so cute.  I even stuck skewers in her hair bun. 

We had a fun day.  Glad it's over.  Now all the kids are in bed and I'm sacked out on the couch.  But I could use a Snickers bar.  :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE the Mulan outfit. So cute. I'm about to get my blog on too. I love holidays.

ggoold said...

Diana! The kids are so cute! Darling Christie in her geisha outfit. What a cute little thing. And I've seriously never seen a better Star Wars outfit than Jimmy's. Wow! Loved seeing them. I don't get on here very often so I'm glad to see how cute the kids were. Keep relaxing on the couch...you deserve it!