Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Sunbeam! A Sunbeam!

This little girlie-pie started Primary today.  She's in the Sunbeams-A class.  Since there are two dozen or so Sunbeams, they had to make an A and a B class.  Jimmy reported back to us that during opening exercises and sharing time, Christiana sat perfectly still with her arms folded.  He said she even knew some of the songs.  And that when she walked to class, she folded her arms and walked reverently.  I was so happy for the good report and happy that Jimmy was keeping his eyes on his little sister.
 





And today was also Jacob's first day of passing the sacrament as a deacon.  He did a great job and even passed to our row!  So we got to wink at him.  I could tell he was feeling grown-up and confident and proud.  Not a bad thing to be.  Yesterday I bought him a new white shirt and a navy/red striped tie.  He looked very handsome and "old."  I had such righteous pride for him.

So blessed to have the family I have.  So happy to be a mother to these little darling dears.

P.S. This pink dress Christie is wearing was purchased by her Grandma Joan.  We love it.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Your kids are growing up. Not sure how I feel about they but they're soo cute. A sunbeam? Too cute!!