Monday, January 20, 2014
Lately
Lately, we've just been hangin' around, enjoying some warmer weather. Still cold but not deathly.
Christiana made this little gem of a bouquet at preschool today. The moment I saw it, I loved it. I told her I loved it so much, I wanted her to place it on my nightstand next to my bed. So there it rests now. It's too darling. I can tell she worked hard putting it together, too.
Jimmy turns 9 in a few weeks. Hard to believe. He is the most adorable boy. He is never unkind in any way toward any person. Being the middle child, he gets "beat up" by both Jacob and Christie and he just takes it with a kind heart. He has never been hurtful or mean. An absolute angel in every way.
Jacob spoke in sacrament meeting yesterday -- his first time as the newest priesthood holder in our ward. He did remarkably well. Jason and I were astonished at his confidence and in his delivery. We received many compliments afterwards. Definitely another one of those proud-mom moments for me. I've been having a lot of those lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It just hit me that Cameron will have to speak in Sacrament Meeting some time. SHEESH!! Love the bouquet, what a sweetie. Oh, and what is it about those middle children, they're just dolls aren't they!
You make life look so beautiful. Thanks for sharing little insights of motherhood that bring light to all of us. You are radiant!
Post a Comment