Such a fun Christmas and, yes, we went to St. George again. We have the most boring vacation plans but being with Grandma and Grandpa is Priority #1 at this point in our lives. The kids love it and Jason and I get to really relax.
On Christmas Eve, we toured the temple grounds and took in all the sights and sounds.
Here are all the presents under the tree, after Santa made his delivery!
Christmas morning was a two-hour-long present-opening-fest. We took our time. Every year we get way too much from Santa. He just needs to cool it next year.
Even Scout got a present this year! (Doggie biscuits!)
Jimmy's "pile."
This is actually my favorite picture. Grandpa and Christie both got new slippers. Hee hee!
And Christie got butterfly wings. Grandpa didn't get any of those.
But I think my most favorite memory of all -- out of all the GREAT times we had -- was hiking with my boys. These pictures were taken when we were all together as a family, but the following day, Jason and I took Jacob and Jimmy and just climbed and hiked for a few hours. It was amazing. Gorgeous weather, scenery, and big, red rocks everywhere to climb. Loved that the most, I think.
There's Jason and the boys way up at the top.
We had a great visit and a wonderful Christmas. New Year's was horrid. I spent some time in the ER from food poisoning so I was half-dead for about two days. But we drove home safely and now I'm feeling a lot better. Still not 100% but better than I was.
We're happy to be home but we are definitely missing our time in St. George with family and all the fun we had. Happy New Year! 2014!
2 comments:
So sad that you ended up in the ER and so glad that you're feeling better! Hope you're 100% soon!!! Looks like an awesome Christmas though, full of lots of great memories. Hugs!
Isn't St George just a boy haven! My boys could spend years roaming those hills:)
Post a Comment