Monday, January 27, 2014

Last Week and Weekend

It's Monday morning.  Time to report on all that happened last week and weekend.  It was kind of a lot, which is weird, because seriously our lives are sooooo boring.
 
Pinewood Derby for Jimmy.  We used Jacob's winning car from a few years ago.  Dad didn't have the time to put one together this year.  I don't know what happened.  But Jimmy was happy to oblige because he thought for sure the winning car would win again.  Wasn't the case.  But it's not the car, we determined.  It was the track.  Ha ha.
Christiana has the cutest little friends in this ward.  This is just one of them.  She's a doll.
All the Cub Scouts with their cars and awards.
Christie got a haircut and a new pink ball.  Happiness!
This is a picture Christie took of me.
At the haircut place ... sorry, these are kind of out of order.  Who cares.
We went to Billings for the weekend to take Jacob on his first temple trip to do baptisms for the dead.  Such an amazing day, I cannot even tell you.  Even better, he performed baptisms for family names.  I stood right at the font and watched and felt the spirit.  He did, too.  I could tell.  It was awesome.
We stayed with our friends, the Grahams.  We love their family so much.  They are family.  They're more than friends.  I tried on these nerdy glasses and Christie took another picture of me.
Then Jana and I had a girls night.  I got my haircut from her #1 trusted stylist who fit me in last-minute.  Yep, I got my bangs back.  We then went shopping and out to dinner.  Perfect evening.  I love this Jana-banana of mine.

 
Great week.  Great weekend.  Fun times.

2 comments:

raisruckus said...

We can't wait to take Cam to the Temple. I've just got to get MY RECOMMEND!!!

Love the update, Christie's hair is super cute. The boys are getting so grown up. Love them.

PixieGirl said...

You look so cute with bangs, and without, and with nerdy glasses on, and probably anytime, anywhere:) Loves!